Who should attend? Managers, supervisors, staff and operatives whose duties include organising or performing tasks for
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors, staff and operatives whose duties include organising or performing tasks for dealing with waste that may contain discarded needles (sharps) and other drug-related waste, or activities where injecting drug users might be present. This includes a wide variety of personnel in councils, housing associations, private contractors and others.
What will you learn?
- The law and guidelines relating to biohazards
- Assessing the increase in needle use
- Understanding which blood borne viruses pose a risk
- Identifying what the personal impact may be
- Discussing dynamic risk assessment
- Demonstrating safe use of PPE and equipment
At our place
£60 per person
half day course
• Course registration.
• Refreshments during the day.
Inclusive of VAT and registration/assessment fee
Date & Time
Millhouse Training Ltd
Degrave House, White Moss Business Park, Maple View, Skelmersdale, Lancashire WN8 9TQ.
Book This Course
Places are not available for sale any more for this course!