THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
Information collected by us
If you have enquired with us, or booked training with us, we will have your email address; we may also have your telephone number and postal address.
If your training is accredited through an awarding body, then they may require you to provide personal information to them as a condition of your registration with them.
We do not collect any information automatically.
How long your personal information will be kept
We will hold on to your information for as long as is needed to be able to provide services to you.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after your training is complete or it is no longer needed to provide services to you.
CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several important rights available to you for free. In summary, those include rights to:
- Access the personal information we hold about you
- Request that we transfer elements of your data to another service provider
- Request us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Request the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured format
- Stop any direct marketing
- Object to processing of your personal data
For further information on each of these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
- email, call or write to us at Millhouse Training Limited, Degrave House, Maple View, White Moss Business Park, Skelmersdale, Lancashire WN8 9TQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08444 125808
- let us have enough information to identify you;
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- let us know the information to which your request relates
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used/accessed in an unauthorised way. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. If you are not happy with how Clarks manages your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice was published on 17/05/2018 and last updated on 17/05/2018.
Any changes we make to this notice will be posted on this page.