This is an online course conducted via an interactive online platform and completed over 2 consecutive morning sessions Who should attend? Anyone
This is an online course conducted via an interactive online platform and completed over 2 consecutive morning sessions
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs a CSCS site card.
Suitable for those seeking to register under the R.O.L.O (Register of Landscape Operatives) scheme.
Satisfactory completion of an approved health and safety awareness course is a mandatory requirement of the CSCS application process.
What will you learn?
- Legislation – European Legislation
- HSE Law – R.I.D.D.O.R
- 1997 Regulations – Risk Assessments
- P.U.W.E.R. – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hazardous Substances – C.O.S.H.H.
- Electricity – First Aid
- Noise – White Finger/Arm Vibration (HAVS)
- Working at Heights – Fire
- Manual Handling – Safety Signs
- Excavations – L.O.L.E.R.
The course is an excellent qualification which is widely recognised. A Multiple Choice examination will be taken at the end of the training day. Successful candidates will achieve a BALI/ ROLO Health and safety certificate for their CSCS application.
Date & Time
7th October - 7th October
Book This Course
Inclusive of VAT, assessment and certification