Who should attend? Anyone who uses a chainsaw to fell small trees. What will you learn?
Who should attend?
Anyone who uses a chainsaw to fell small trees.
What will you learn?
- Understand risk assessment procedures
- Assess trees to be felled for hazards and associated risks
- Prepare trees to be felled and escape routes
- Fell trees which have a diameter up to 200mm/8” safely and accurately using different techniques
- De-limb felled trees in a safe and effective manner
- Select and use hand tools and maintain them in a safe condition
- Take down hung-up trees using hand tools
- State techniques that must not be used for the takedown of hung-up trees.
The course provides both training and assessment, so that by the end of the course you know whether you have reached the Lantra Awards standard. If you are successful, you will be awarded not only a Certificate of Basic Training, but also a nationally recognised Skills ID Card
Date & Time
3rd July - 4th July
Millhouse Training Ltd
Degrave House, White Moss Business Park, Maple View, Skelmersdale, Lancashire WN8 9TQ.
Book This Course
Inclusive of VAT and Lantra fee
Places are not available for sale any more for this course!