Who should attend? This course is suitable as refresher training for anyone who is required to
Who should attend?
This course is suitable as refresher training for anyone who is required to operate chainsaws for cross cutting only and who has already completed the 2 day accredited training course.
What will you learn?
The following skills will be refreshed:
- Fuelling and starting a chainsaw.
- Performing pre-cutting checks.
- Adjusting the chainsaw.
- Health and safety features of a chainsaw.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Clearing site and chainsaw checks.
- Cross cutting timber.
You will be awarded a Lantra Awards Refresher Training Certificate.
£222 per person
1 day course
inclusive of VAT and registration fee
Date & Time
Mere Sands Wood Nature Reserve
Book This Course
Places are not available for sale any more for this course!