What will you learn? produce a site-specific risk assessment for hedge trimmer operations identify the necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required
What will you learn?
- produce a site-specific risk assessment for hedge trimmer operations
- identify the necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required
- identify the health and safety features required on a hedge trimmer
- identify defects on a hedge trimmer and decide which the operator can remedy and which require a service engineer’s attention
- correctly carry out all routine maintenance in accordance with the machine manufacturer’s information and/or this workbook
- prepare the hedge trimmer for use with the correct fuel/oil mix
- start the hedge trimmer from both hot and cold start in a safe manner
- state the possible hazards/risks when carrying out maintenance or operational tasks
- maintain the hedge trimmer in a safe and efficient working condition
- adjust the hedge trimmer for safe and comfortable operation where a harness is used
- operate the hedge trimmer in a safe manner, having regard for the safety of the public, property and environmental factors
- organise the site and use a systematic method of working where possible.
This Lantra integrated training and assessment course provides delegates with a skills card and Lantra certificate upon successful completion.
The certificate is then valid for 5 years.
Date & Time
Millhouse Training Ltd
Degrave House, White Moss Business Park, Maple View, Skelmersdale, Lancashire WN8 9TQ.
Book This Course
Inclusive of VAT and Lantra fee
Places are not available for sale any more for this course!