What will you learn? Compliance with HSE regulations. Identify and use of correct PPE Conduct routine maintenance. Identification of faults and defects
What will you learn?
- Compliance with HSE regulations.
- Identify and use of correct PPE
- Conduct routine maintenance.
- Identification of faults and defects which can be easily remedied.
- Identification of faults that require specialist repair.
- Correct use and identification of cutting head.
- Correct mixing of fuel to enable hot or cold start of brush cutter in a safe manner.
- Operate brush cutter safely for operator, public, property and consideration of environmental issues.
- Systematic planning of working operation.
- Effective use of manufacturers manual.
This Lantra integrated training and assessment course provides delegates with a skills card and Lantra certificate upon successful completion.
The certificate is then valid for 5 years.
Date & Time
17th May - 17th May
Millhouse Training Ltd
Degrave House, White Moss Business Park, Maple View, Skelmersdale, Lancashire WN8 9TQ.
Book This Course
Price is inclusive of VAT and Lantra fee
Places are not available for sale any more for this course!