What will you learn? Compliance with HSE regulations. Identify and use of correct PPE Conduct routine maintenance. Identification of faults and defects
What will you learn?
- Compliance with HSE regulations.
- Identify and use of correct PPE
- Conduct routine maintenance.
- Identification of faults and defects which can be easily remedied.
- Identification of faults that require specialist repair.
- Correct use and identification of cutting head.
- Correct mixing of fuel to enable hot or cold start of brush cutter in a safe manner.
- Operate brush cutter safely for operator, public, property and consideration of environmental issues.
- Systematic planning of working operation.
- Effective use of manufacturers manual.
This Lantra integrated training and assessment course provides delegates with a skills card and Lantra certificate upon successful completion.
The certificate is then valid for 5 years.
Date & Time
23rd August - 23rd August
Beacon Country Park
Book This Course
Price is inclusive of VAT and Lantra fee
Places are not available for sale any more for this course!