Who should attend? This course is ideal for smaller workplaces(less than 50 employees) that present low
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for smaller workplaces(less than 50 employees) that present low to medium health and safety risks, where a nominated or appointed person is required to take charge in the event of an illness or accident.
Larger organisations that have a fully qualified first aider may also wish to have other staff trained in the basic principles of first aid to support the qualified first aiders.
What will you learn?
- Basic life saving first aid and workplace health and safety regulations.
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations.
- Managing an incident.
- The priorities of first aid.
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty.
- Common workplace injuries.
Completion of the course provides Certification valid for 3 years.
At our place
£90 per person
1 day course
• Course registration.
• Refreshments during the day.
• All course material.
Reminder service prior to expiry of qualification.
Date & Time
Millhouse Training Ltd
Degrave House, White Moss Business Park, Maple View, Skelmersdale, Lancashire WN8 9TQ.