This course is for professional users who have a need to fell trees over 380mm in diameter and who have already completed NPTC CS30 and CS31.
What will you learn?
- Identify the Risk Assessment and Emergency procedures on a work site.
- Select equipment required for safe and effective felling.
- Fell medium sized trees safely and accurately using an appropriate method Sned and / or de-limb medium sized trees.
- Crosscut stems over guide bar length in diameter to a given specification.
- Select winching equipment suitable for takedown of a medium sized tree.
- Take down a hung-up medium sized tree with a winch.
This training is in preparation for NPTC Integrated training and assessment. Assessment takes place on the final day of training.
£490 per person
3 day course including NPTC assessment
inclusive of VAT and registration/assessment fee
No Courses on The List at This Time
Can’t find a date to suit you?
Please contact us to discuss.