This course covers hand held applicators – hydraulic nozzle and / or rotary atomiser types. The equipment included in this test module is any hand held and / or pedestrian controlled sprayer of the type specified above.
What will you learn?
- Develop knowledge covering the requirements of current legislation.
- Apply pesticides safely and efficiently with a hand held applicator fitted with hydraulic nozzles.
- Identify and select appropriate nozzles, carry out machine preparation and calibration.
- Operate the equipment in compliance with current legislation and codes of practice.
- Clean equipment and dispose of unwanted pesticides and containers.
- Identify and rectify faults and recognise conditions when spraying is inadvisable.
Assessment will be a practical test of skills.
Candidates need to have passed Unit PA1.
£115+VAT per person
1 day training
Plus £132 (VAT exempt) NPTC registration/assessment fee
1/2 day NPTC assessment
Can’t find a date to suit you?
Phone: 01695 228161