This course is suitable for anyone involved in the operation and maintenance of hydraulic nozzle type field crop sprayers.
What will you learn?
- Develop knowledge covering the requirements of current legislation.
- Apply pesticides safely and efficiently with a field crop sprayer fitted with hydraulic nozzles.
- Identify and select appropriate nozzles, carry out machine preparation and calibration.
- Operate the equipment in compliance with current legislation and codes of practice.
- Clean equipment and dispose of unwanted pesticides and containers.
- Identify and rectify faults and recognise conditions when spraying is inadvisable.
Assessment will be a practical test of skills.
Candidates need to have passed Unit PA1.
£285 per person
1.5 days including NPTC assessment
inclusive of VAT and registration/assessment fee
No Courses on The List at This Time
Can’t find a date to suit you?
Please register your interest using the form below and we’ll be in touch.