Anyone who uses a chainsaw to fell small trees.
What will you learn?
- Understand risk assessment procedures
- Assess trees to be felled for hazards and associated risks
- Prepare trees to be felled and escape routes
- Fell trees which have a diameter up to 200mm/8” safely and accurately using different techniques
- De-limb felled trees in a safe and effective manner
- Select and use hand tools and maintain them in a safe condition
- Take down hung-up trees using hand tools
- State techniques that must not be used for the takedown of hung-up trees.
The course provides both training and assessment, so that by the end of the course you know whether you have reached the Lantra Awards standard. If you are successful, you will be awarded not only a Certificate of Basic Training, but also a nationally recognised Skills ID Card
£585.60 per person
4 day course including Lantra assessment
inclusive of VAT and registration/assessment fee
No Courses on The List at This Time
Can’t find a date to suit you?
Please register your interest using the form below and we’ll be in touch.