Training can be conducted on site for more than 3-6 trainees or, if you only have 1 or 2 trainees, open courses are arranged regularly.
What will you learn?
- Compliance with HSE regulations.
- Identify and use of correct PPE
- Conduct routine maintenance.
- Identification of faults and defects which can be easily remedied.
- Identification of faults that require specialist repair.
- Correct use and identification of cutting head.
- Correct mixing of fuel to enable hot or cold start of brush cutter in a safe manner.
- Operate brush cutter safely for operator, public, property and consideration of environmental issues.
- Systematic planning of working operation.
- Effective use of manufacturers manual.
This Lantra integrated training and assessment course provides delegates with a skills card and Lantra certificate upon successful completion.
The certificate is then valid for 5 years.
£186 per person
1 day course
inclusive of VAT and registration/assessment fee
No Courses on The List at This Time
Can’t find a date to suit you?
Please register your interest using the form below and we’ll be in touch.