Anyone who wishes to control rodents in a commercial environment or undertake pest control predominantly in land-based or related industries.
What will you learn?
- Identify rats and mice and the typical symptoms of damage caused
- Identify non-target species
- Identify the degree and source of an infestation
- State the legislative obligations and responsibilities relevant to the control of rats and mice
- Describe the lifestyle, habits and habitats of rats and mice
- Plan, implement and monitor an effective control programme for rats and mice
- Select and carry out the most appropriate methods of rat and mouse control, in line with current legal guidelines and recognised good practice
- Understand the effect rodent control can have on the environment and ensure risks to non-target animals are minimised.
Once you have successfully completed and passed the course you will receive a Lantra Awards certificate of training in Commensal Rodent Control.
£228 per person
1 day course including Lantra registration fee.
inclusive of VAT and registration/assessment fee
No Courses on The List at This Time
Can’t find a date to suit you?
Phone: 01695 228161