Anyone interested in working in pest control, mainly within the land based or related industries. Once you have successfully carried out our two day integrated training and assessment course in domestic insect control, you will be able to provide a commercial pest control service.
If you have further career aspirations in pest control then you could also consider our BPCA/RSPH Level 2 Certificate in Pest Control.
What will you learn?
- Understand how insects live, breed and develop and how they fit into the animal kingdom.
- Select and carry out the most appropriate methods of insect control, in line with current legal guidelines and recognised good practice.
- Describe the lifestyle, habits and habitats of the main insects found in and around domestic premises.
- Understand the way insecticides are applied and the importance of maintaining application equipment to a high standard.
- Understand the importance of storing, transporting using and disposing of insecticides safely and legally and with due regard to the environment.
Once you have successfully completed and passed the course you will receive a Lantra Awards certificate of training in Domestic Insect Control.
£360 per person
2 day course including Lantra registration fee.
inclusive of VAT and registration/assessment fee
No Courses on The List at This Time
Can’t find a date to suit you?
Please register your interest using the form below and we’ll be in touch.