This course is suitable for anyone who is required to operate chainsaws for cross cutting only.
What will you learn?
- Fuelling and starting a chainsaw.
- Performing pre-cutting checks.
- Adjusting the chainsaw.
- Health and safety features of a chainsaw.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Clearing site and chainsaw checks.
- Cross cutting timber.
The course provides both training and assessment, so that by the end of the course you know whether you have reached the Lantra Awards standard. If you are successful, you will be awarded not only a Certificate of Basic Training, but also a nationally recognised Skills ID Card.
£336 per person
2 day course including Lantra assessment
inclusive of VAT and registration/assessment fee
No Courses on The List at This Time
Can’t find a date to suit you?
Please register your interest using the form below and we’ll be in touch.