This course is ideal for smaller workplaces(less than 50 employees) that present low to medium health and safety risks, where a nominated or appointed person is required to take charge in the event of an illness or accident.
Larger organisations that have a fully qualified first aider may also wish to have other staff trained in the basic principles of first aid to support the qualified first aiders.
What will you learn?
- Basic life saving first aid and workplace health and safety regulations.
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations.
- Managing an incident.
- The priorities of first aid.
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty.
- Common workplace injuries.
Completion of the course provides Certification valid for 3 years.
At our place
£90 per person
1 day course
• Course registration.
• Refreshments during the day.
• All course material.
Reminder service prior to expiry of qualification.
At your place
An on site course for up to 10 people would cost £800.
inclusive of VAT and registration/assessment fee
No Courses on The List at This Time
Can’t find a date to suit you?
Please register your interest using the form below and we’ll be in touch.