This workshop will enable delegates to develop their knowledge of project management.
Who should attend?
People responsible for managing small to medium projects.
Project team members seeking to understand the management of a project.
In-house project team to help develop their own project definition and plans.
What will you learn?
- Reflect on their own experiences of projects.
- Define a project specification based on a simple case study and apply this to their own project after the workshop.
- Develop a project plan with clear tasks and sequences of events.
- Identify the resources required for a project.
- Apply some basic problem-solving techniques.
- Understand how to hand over and evaluate a project.
£180 per person
1 day course, including Lantra registration fee and certification
inclusive of VAT and registration/assessment fee
No Courses on The List at This Time
Can’t find a date to suit you?
Please contact us to discuss.