This workshop will enable you to consider the issues associated with managing casual and seasonal teams.
Who should attend?
Anyone with responsibility for managing staff.
What will you learn?
- The characteristics of successful teams and the 4 stages of team dynamics.
- Identify the key skills and behaviour required to manage casual and seasonal teams.
- Consider how you spend your time to have the most impact.
- Understand the role of an effective leader.
- Identify the needs of the new worker to help integrate individuals and teams.
- Consider the skills and issues in giving effective instruction and instructions.
- Develop communication skills to overcome barriers.
- Identify actions you can take to implement success.
£180 per person
1 day course, including Lantra registration fee and certification
inclusive of VAT and registration/assessment fee
No Courses on The List at This Time
Can’t find a date to suit you?
Please register your interest using the form below and we’ll be in touch.