This workshop will enable delegates to understand and implement different leadership styles and management approaches that affect the way businesses, team and individuals perform. The workshop will draw on delegates’ own experiences, as well as considering proven leadership and management theories and approaches.
Who should attend?
The workshop is suitable for anyone actively involved in the management and development of staff.
What will you learn?
- The difference between leadership and management.
- Identify your own leadership style and develop an awareness of other styles so you
- can work with people effectively.
- Leadership during change.
- The leadership and management skills needed to lead, manage and develop people.
- Effective feedback.
£180 per person
1 day course, including Lantra registration fee and certification
inclusive of VAT and registration/assessment fee
No Courses on The List at This Time
Can’t find a date to suit you?
Please contact us to discuss.