This workshop will enable delegates to focus on what motivates people and consider best practice approaches to ensure that people are effective in carrying out their role.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is actively involved in the management and development of staff.
What will you learn?
- What motivate us all to perform well.
- Develop skills for clearly defining expectations.
- Develop an understanding of what competence looks like.
- Link performance to business goals.
- Have the tools and confidence to develop an effective performance management system.
- Develop feedback techniques to maintain and improve performance.
- Consider different ways of recognising success.
£180 per person
1 day course, including Lantra registration fee and certification
inclusive of VAT and registration/assessment fee
No Courses on The List at This Time
Can’t find a date to suit you?
Please contact us to discuss.