This workshop will enable delegates to consider the recruitment and selection process and issues associated with this. Delegates will consider an effective recruitment and selection model.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in recruitment and selection.
What will you learn?
- Gain an understanding of the impact of employment law in recruitment and selection.
- Understand the importance of detailing the job to support the recruitment process.
- Develop an understanding of how job descriptions play a vital role in recruitment and selection.
- How personal specifications help clarify the requirements of a position.
- How to develop a job specification, job description and personal specification.
- Identify ways of attracting the right applicants.
- Introduction to ways of assessing and interviewing the suitable applicants.
£180 per person
1 day course, including Lantra registration fee and certification
inclusive of VAT and registration/assessment fee
No Courses on The List at This Time
Can’t find a date to suit you?
Please contact us to discuss.