This workshop will enable delegates to develop and enhance the skills, knowledge and behaviours of people to perform more effectively.
Who should attend?
The workshop is suitable for anyone responsible for, and actively involved in, the learning and development of people.
What will you learn?
- How to identify a potential learning need.
- How to define learning goals linked to performance.
- Identify own preferred learning style and develop an awareness of other styles.
- Consider various approaches to learning and development.
- Have the tools and confidence to be able to produce a development plan to address learning needs and achieve a learning goal.
- Evaluation of development plan and how it can be measured.
- Develop coaching techniques to maintain and continue to improve performance.
£180 per person
1 day course, including Lantra registration fee and certification
inclusive of VAT and registration/assessment fee
No Courses on The List at This Time
Can’t find a date to suit you?
Please contact us to discuss.