This workshop will enable delegates to have a better understanding of the importance of good customer service and how to achieve and maintain it.
Who should attend?
Anyone who deals with customers, both face to face and over the phone.
What will you learn?
- Defining good customer service.
- Identifying customer service skills you already have.
- Dealing with difficult, rude or indifferent customers.
- How to achieve excellence in customer service.
- Listening and questioning skills.
- How to make the customers point of view work for you.
- Developing new customer relationships.
- Handling complaints.
£150 per person
1 day course
inclusive of VAT and registration/assessment fee
No Courses on The List at This Time
Can’t find a date to suit you?
Please register your interest using the form below and we’ll be in touch.