Who should attend? If you are over the age of 16 and wish to develop your knowledge, understanding, and skills and require proof of competence within your
Who should attend?
If you are over the age of 16 and wish to develop your knowledge, understanding, and skills and require proof of competence within your field of expertise then this course is suitable for you.
It doesn’t matter if you are entering a place of work or have already established yourselves in a role. You may already be using your skills across a range of trees and timber operations however, this qualification will enable you to become a more confident worker meeting the current standards of good working practice.
What will you learn?
By the end of this course, you will:
- Gain knowledge and understanding across a range of forestry and arboriculture functions and activities
- Be able to work effectively in a forestry and arboriculture environment, both independently and as part of a team
- Be able to review and develop your own practices, and carry out a range of practical forestry and arboriculture tasks, to the required industry standard
- Improve your awareness of health and safety legislation and how individuals can contribute to the Health and Safety Executive’s (HSE) agenda
- Obtain occupational competence and/or licence to practice
- Meet the licence-to-practise or other legal requirements made by the relevant sector, profession or industry.
Training is in preparation for NPTC Level 2 Award in chainsaw maintenance and cross cutting (CS30) and typically testing is arranged 1-2 weeks following training.
Date & Time
29th November - 30th November
Millhouse Training Ltd
Degrave House, White Moss Business Park, Maple View, Skelmersdale, Lancashire WN8 9TQ.
Book This Course
Cost includes VAT and NPTC assessment fee