Who should attend? Anyone who wishes to control rodents in a commercial environment or undertake pest control predominantly in land-based or related
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to control rodents in a commercial environment or undertake pest control predominantly in land-based or related industries.
What will you learn?
- Identify rats and mice and the typical symptoms of damage caused
- Identify non-target species
- Identify the degree and source of an infestation
- State the legislative obligations and responsibilities relevant to the control of rats and mice
- Describe the lifestyle, habits and habitats of rats and mice
- Plan, implement and monitor an effective control programme for rats and mice
- Select and carry out the most appropriate methods of rat and mouse control, in line with current legal guidelines and recognised good practice
- Understand the effect rodent control can have on the environment and ensure risks to non-target animals are minimised.
Once you have successfully completed and passed the course you will receive a Lantra Awards certificate of training in Commensal Rodent Control.
£228 per person
1 day course including VAT and Lantra registration fee.
Date & Time
Millhouse Training Ltd
Degrave House, White Moss Business Park, Maple View, Skelmersdale, Lancashire WN8 9TQ.
Book This Course
Inclusive of VAT and Lantra registration fee
Places are not available for sale any more for this course!