Who should attend?
This course is ideal for smaller workplaces(less than 50 employees) that present low to medium health and safety risks, where a nominated or appointed person is required to take charge in the event of an illness or accident.
Larger organisations that have a fully qualified first aider may also wish to have other staff trained in the basic principles of first aid to support the qualified first aiders.
What will you learn?
• Basic life saving first aid and workplace health and safety regulations.
• Health and safety (first aid) regulations.
• Managing an incident.
• The priorities of first aid.
• Treatment of an unconscious casualty.
• Common workplace injuries.
Completion of the course provides Certification valid for 3 years.